Are you new to Yoga?
Whatever your age or fitness level, yoga is one of the best ways to stay healthy, look good, and feel great. But, if you're new to yoga, it can be hard to know where to start. Don’t let yourself feel intimidated; just remember a few simple hints, and you'll be well on your way to practicing a fun and rewarding yoga for beginners workout.
The great thing about yoga is that it can be done anytime, anywhere, with very few accessories. All you need is to wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes and a non-slip yoga mat.
More than anything, though, yoga beginners need patience and an open mind. With a little determination, you'll feel the results in no time.
Yoga in your workplace is a great way to combat stress, connect with your colleagues in a fun and relaxing setting and increase your physical fitness. EVERY company should have yoga offered at their workplace. The benefits will not only make your employees happier, but more productive and excited to come to work!
Yoga offers many physical and mental benefits including improved focus, reduced stress levels and greater ease in movement. It is an excellent practice to combat repetitive stress injuries or postural imbalances that occur from long periods of sitting at a desk/computer. Offering yoga at work is also an excellent way to highlight the importance of health within your company, boost employee morale, and instills playfulness in tense working environments.
Benefits of Yoga to Businesses:
- - Decreased benefit costs
- - Reduced staff turnover
- - Reduced employee absenteeism
- - Higher job satisfaction amongst employees
- - More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your company
Benefits of Yoga for Employees:
- - Reduced muscle tension and pain
- - Increased energy and vitality
- - Improved memory, mental clarity and concentration
- - Improved posture, muscle tone and flexibility
- - Improved overall health, resulting in less sick days and absences
- - Reduced back, neck and shoulder pain
- - Increased motivation and efficiency
Working in the corporate world in various Human Resources roles, I have witnessed the increasing cost of absenteeism and injuries in the workplace, some preventable.
It would be my pleasure to work with you to introduce a Yoga program that would be appropriate for your workplace needs.